Women in Streaming: Lauren Radford
Interview with Lauren Radford

The Netherlands based Twitch streamer.
Hi Lauren! Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
Hi! Three fun facts about myself...I have 5 rescue cats.
I once presented an award with Tom Daley when I was a teenager.
I once spent a week studying birds on an Island where I got to hang out with Puffins and 2 week old chicks.
When did your streaming journey begin, and what inspired you to start?
What's your favourite game/content to stream/share? What do you enjoy most about it?
My favourite
content to stream is often the silly, or the weird, or the really OUT THERE
games, Indie or AAA. Paradigm, The Procession to Calvary, Grim Fandango, Monkey
Island … those have been some of my favourite game and stream experiences.
Being able to laugh at the ridiculousness of what's happening on screen and
getting to share that with (in my biased opinion) the best community on Twitch
has been wonderful.

Do you feel like there is a stigma for women streamers in the industry?
What’s one piece of advice you’d give to women who want to begin streaming?
I would say
have your boundaries set right from the start, you can only stream when you are
comfortable. Figure out what works for YOU and set that as the standard. Your
community will be as nice or toxic as you allow, so set rules, be nice, have
fun. It's not all about growing as fast as possible, it's about growing in the
best way for you.

Where can people find you online?
If you did
want to spend some time with me and my community, you're more than welcome to
find me at:
Comments
Post a Comment